How Do You Clean Invisalign?
If you have been made to live with an imperfect grin because of the terror of steel bars and cables, it is time to change Invisalign. Such transparent lines will straighten your teeth with a set of personalized trays that over time move the teeth to their correct position. Current orthodontics have been revolutionized by Invisalign therapy. Invisalign offers an invisible solution to young people, although it is important to take good care of the product, as is braces and any dental treatment, in order to ensure its full efficiency.
Here is a list of things that you should not do while treating Invisalign:
- Do not forget to brush as frequently as possible to keep your teeth and alignments clean and free of bacteria that cause bad breath after each food. You must do everything to brush and floss. Another choice is to clean your mouth hot with water or to crush sugarless gum if you are not in an area in which you can brush and stream.
- Eating while the aligner is wearing may scratch them or damage the treatment which delays and is expensive. Once again, stop using anything other than liquid to prevent scratches when wearing the aligners. Do not eat, chew or drink (anything but water) as long as the liggers are on. This could cause irreparable damage to the lines, which could eventually be an expensive error. Take them discreetly and safely store them in a bowl as you enjoy your delicious meal. It's going to be important!
- Do not play with the Invisalign treatment. For the first few days, is the most difficult as you get accustomed to the lines, but after a few days, most people will hardly notice their lines anymore. It is important that the aligners are left alone during this first period. Do not test your tongue on the edges of the aligner or scrape it or wrath. Be vigilant too, how the aligners are handled. You will split or smash them by carelessly extracting them from your lips. Don't buckle your aligners, because this may be too abrasive, with regular toothpaste too. You can help them last for your care by being careful!
- Don't rush medication. Don't hurry the diagnosis. The teeth must move constantly slowly and slightly for effectiveness during therapy. Medication rushing may induce dental resorption or shrinkage which increases the consistency and the likelihood of dropping out over time.
- Don't scratch them. Assist your aligners with good care over the duration of your treatment. If they are drawn out too suddenly, then take care how they handle them, the aligners can be scratched or breaking.
- Do not let them stain. Do not make them dusty. You should only drink water while the Invisalign aligners are in it. A certain dark or highly pigmented meat is colored and made apparent by the odor. Make sure you don't dirty the lines when you eat clean and float entirely. In addition to that, it is possible to stain the aligners so be sure to brush and drink completely, especially if you eat or drink highly pigmented food, after eating and drinking. Wouldn't your invisible aligners be visible because of residues! Let the people, let's keep it clean!
- Don't skip the Invisalign for a day: you usually need 22 hours a day to wear your Invisalign. If you skip a day or night when wearing your trays, the overall treatment time with the lines could ultimately increase.