Dental Implants Look and Feel Like the Real Thing!
Teeth perform many valuable functions: they help us eat, speak, provide structure for the face, and ensure that surrounding teeth stay in position. When one is lost, a series of events can occur to damage oral and overall health. Studies show that if a missing tooth isn’t replaced, adjacent teeth will likely be lost over time.
It’s important to replace missing teeth in order to maintain a strong, stable, and functional smile. In Walnut Creek CA, implant dentists Dr. Julie Kwon and Dr. Hani Jabbour offer replacement teeth that rival the appearance and durability of natural ones. Dental implants can give you a beautiful, worry-free smile that’s virtually impossible to distinguish from the real thing!
The Makeup of an Implant
A dental implant consists of three parts:
● A small titanium post implanted in the jawbone serves as a substitute tooth root.
● An abutment placed atop the post secures one or more replacement teeth.
● An implant crown, bridge, or denture completes the process to restore the portion of your smile above the gumline.
The titanium used for the implant posts is safe for your smile. The implant post and jawbone tissue fuse together to form an incredibly strong and long-lasting foundation for custom replacement teeth.
Types of Implant Solutions
The Walnut Creek implant dentists at Kwon & Jabbour General & Cosmetic Dentistry design custom dental implant solutions to meet the unique needs of our patients. Your customized treatment plan may include one or more individual implants to restore a smile marred by a couple of missing teeth, or it may consist of an implant-secured denture or bridge to replace many missing teeth. Implant-retained replacement teeth can be fixed or removable.
At your dental implant consultation, the doctor will discuss the ideal solution for your needs. Our team approach ensures that you receive comprehensive care for a positive experience and proven results.
Dental Implant Benefits
Implants impart numerous benefits, including:
● The return of clear speech
● The ability to eat what you want without fear of slippage or discomfort
● A renewed facial appearance due to regained support
● The jawbone loss attributed to missing teeth stops
● Implants that last a lifetime, with proper care
Schedule a Consultation
Call Kwon & Jabbour General & Cosmetic Dentistry today to reserve a one-one-one consultation with a Walnut Creek implant dentist today!